Motoscope Classic Speedo (MSC)
High-quality multifunctional instrument in a classic style housing featuring an analog Speedometer indicator (stepper-motor driven) and a two-line display for all other functions. Optional connection of 2 temperature sensors and 1 oil pressure sensor. Temperature and pressure warning with High/Low thresholds. 4 indicator LEDs. Engine speed warning/gear shift light. Innovative background lighting (EL-foil). Original vehicle speedometer sensors can in some cases be used. Calibration of the speedometer is possible using an internal Learn Function. Diameter: 3.15" (80 mm), total diameter 3.35" (85 mm), depth 1.34" (34 mm) Weight 8.1 oz (230 gr) Available in Black Housing & Bezel, or Black Housing Polished Bezel (not shown) - OR the new Dark Edition (all black including bezel - not shown) see Options: below. Functions
- Analog speedo with scales of 200 km/h or mph - higher speed shown on the display
- RPM/Engine speed at numerical display up to 20k RPM
- Engine speed warning light
- Gear position indicator (as app.)
- Trip odometer
- Total odometer (adjustable)
- Trip time
- Voltage indication
- Acceleration 0-100 kmh/mph
- Various average and maximum values
- 2 temperature indicators and 1 pressure indicator etc.
- Speedo sensor included.