BrakeTech Axis RR Rotors
BrakeTech Axis/RR Rotors
BrakeTech AXIS/RR™ 6.0mm thick is an all-new Round-Race series rotors in continuing effort to bring the very best to top world level competitors around the globe. Utilizing the latest in hi-tech stainless steel alloy, this proprietary metallurgy is formulated for the severe demands of top level pro racing. The AXIS/RR employs our patented floating architecture, optimized for the severe braking environment of pro level racing.! The patented AXIS Design bristles with many new and innovative features making them substantially stronger and with much improved thermal transfer capabilities than any other competitive brand. All of the considerable braking forces are channeled through the trademarked Direct-Link™ architecture, comprising over an 800% increase in surface area load transfer as compared to conventional floating brake rotors…simply far superior by design!
PRICE IS PER ROTOR! SELECT L(eft), R(ight) or PAIR.
- 6.0mm thick
- Patented AXIS Design featuring Direct-Link™ load transfer system
- CRYOGENIC treatment for greater wear resistance
- Improved thermal transfer capabilities
- Carriers are CNC machined from premium grade billet aluminum bar – not stamped plate
- Hard-anodized to military grade specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.