C.A.S. H4 ULTRA LED Bulb
NOW SHIPPING the H4 ULTRA - The Ultra uses the front two emitters for low beam and then runs all 4 emitters on high beam at a reduced wattage. Wattage is 38 watts on low and 38 watts on high. This bulb uses 4 cree XHP 50 emitters capable of more than 2500 lumens each. Simply the brightest, smallest, most reliable H4 replacement LED light available! 10th generation / 5600 lumen version offers proper low beam cutoff to prevent blinding oncoming drivers. Don't be fooled by poor quality impostors with heat sinks, no fan, and poor beam patterns. They simply will not last in a motorcycle or automotive enclosed headlight bucket.
- Fan Cooled for Extreme Conditions and Long Life.
- Compatible with H4 Motorcycle and Automotive Headlights.
- Vibration proof.
- Water resistant.
- All new metal construction for bases and collars.
- Better thermal efficiency.
- Better beam pattern differential between high and low beams.
- Chips are 38 watts, drivers run at 28 watts, bulb pulls 28 watts total.
- Removable metal base plate for easy install.
- Screw on connectors at driver.
- Standard H4 connector.
- High / Low Beams.