Nitron V7-V9 Twin Piggyback Shocks
Nitron NTR3 Piggyback Twin Shocks for your Guzzi V7 Mk I-III & V9
The ultimate twin shock dampers... Three damping adjustments make the NTR Race Twin shocks the obvious choice for those who want to get the most out of their twin shock bike. High and low speed compression control enables fine tuning of the chassis, whilst the fully-machined piggyback reservoir system gives unrivalled rear grip. Super smooth hard-anodised finishes with no metal-to-metal internal contact equate to an inimitable reduction in friction and increased damping response. Place order when ready, and we will be in touch for specifications. Color Options - See Selections : TSPBSTD - Standard, TSPBCL - Classic, TSPBST - Stealth.
Note: Image used for illustration purposes only. Specific shock end fittings may differ from that shown. Special, built-to order ONLY. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. 15% restock fee if order is cancelled any time after shock is built and shipped from Nitron.
- Built to order with the specification based on your individual needs and with all adjustments preset
- Adjustable rebound and separate high and low speed compression damping adjustment
- Pressurized Gas-Monotube design with remote piggy-pack reservoirs for the most consistent damping performance
- Manufactured from a hard-anodised corrosion-resistant CNC machined aluminium alloy body
- Manual preload adjustment with C-Spanner
- Adjustable length as standard - for most bikes - to fine tune ride-height and steering (also ideal for shorter riders who may want to reduce seat height)
- Ultra low-friction piston rod seal design
- Completely rebuildable/re-valvable
- Titanium and hard-anodised parts for all weather durability.